Saturday, December 18, 2010

December 15, 2010


So I've been really lazy with taking pictures this month which would be why I haven't had many blog posts recently. Anyways I found this online and thought it was a great little project for me and the mini-Coopers. So I printed it out, we colored it and it came to life!



We had tons of fun with this project because as we cut and colored Mommy told them the story of Mary & Joseph and baby Jesus. Then after we finished everything the girls got to play with the Manger scene and act it out themselves! I can't say that all the pieces still have their heads after a few days of playing, but they got the point of what we were doing and that is what was important!

Feel free to print your own Nativity! It's lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment