Thursday, October 7, 2010

October 5, 2010 - APPLE "If I stay in Jesus I will have much fruit"





Boy was someone excited to join us in school today! I got A's- handwriting worksheet prepared and put it in her seat, walked out of the kitchen and this is what I saw when I came back in! lol E's a mess! So We let her start off the day with counting our sticks first!






Then after all the boring school stuff, we talked about the fruits of the spirit, Love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. We read Galations 5:22-23 and talked about how we can be all these things and that is how we can grow fruit in our spirit! Then we read John 15:4-5 "Remain in me and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. And then we got to the fun stuff...making Apple sauce! The girls loved it! It turned out really great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment